I really had a great time taking this course, reading articles, engaging with my classmates, reading their blogs, working together on a project and mainly listening to the interviews where I learned quite a lot of information about PLN and social media. First thing to point out, this course helped me to realize how powerful and influential your PLN can be. It can largely affect your future bringing so many opportunities and chances to change the path of your life showing how meaningful you can be. Interviews that Professor Jesse Miller had with so many great and smart people motivated me to put more efforts on my PLN and be consistent with it. Their words and ideas inspired me to use social media for better purposes. In the first week of studying this course and reading assigned articles about digital identity I decided to protect my privacy on social networks and update my LinkedIn. Sounds ridiculous, yes, but after searching more about digital identity it affected me to take is more seriously. I really was fascinated by listening stories of guests and their career path, their determination and knowledge about social network. Also important to add, at the end of every interview I loved how our Professor Jesse Miller asked guests to name their favorite local and international bloggers that they follow on Twitter or other networks, I took the notes and my opened my own Twitter account, which I never had before.

Talking about my own PLN, as I mentioned in my previous posts I have quite few people with who I exchange information about education and learn from them. I always try to make different networks in different fields so I could learn something new from them and share connections with my friends. Back before Covid I would meet them in exhibitions or social events. Now it is hardly possible, so it is time to build PLN on social media and this course reminded me about it.

In terms of our Group Project, my teammates did an incredible job in providing efficient and engaging themes on PLN, protection of your digital identity, privacy and giving examples of their own PLN and V&R map. Our presentation through Google Slides was pretty lengthy but it contained so much information and helpful tips on how to determine your needs in creating successful PLN.